Automatic Sliding Doors
The Redefined Classic
Automatic sliding door systems provide extensive convenience and flexibility for effortless access without contact with the door. In our extensive product range you will find the right door solution for every building, whether for installation during its construction or for retro-fitting.
Angular Door Solutions
The angular sliding door is the perfect solution for providing an optical emphasis to the entrance of a modern building. The angle can be directed towards the inside or the outside of the building – whichever direction you choose you can create a startlingly elegant and prestigious entrance with the automatic angular sliding door.
Optional Areas of Use
- Full-glass doors
- Access control: controlled by a key, badge, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure: on pressing a button the door closes immediately and without a reversal
- Building automation: incorporation into existing systems
Office buildings, shops, convenience stores in filling stations, apartment blocks, hotels, restaurants, care homes, hospitals, conference centres and exhibition buildings as well as innumerable other types of buildings.
Lightweight profile LR12
The elegant TORMAX profile for single sheet glazing, particularly suitable for internal use
- Facial width 22 mm
- Base height 80 mm
- Profile depth 20 mm
- Glass thickness 6 – 12 mm
- Glazing method, wet
- Toughened safety glass/laminated safety glass
- Sliding leaves sealed at the top and at the sides
- Safety distance ≤ 8 mm between the sliding and fixed door leaves in accordance with the CEN safety standards
Lightweight profile LR 22B
In spite of its extraordinarily compact design the lightweight frame profile section is ideally suited for insulating glass up to 23 mm in dry glazing and 28 mm in wet glazing
- Facial width 30 mm
- Base height 78 mm
- Profile depth 34 mm
- Glass thickness
- – dry 8.5 – 10 mm, 21.5 – 23 mm
- – wet 6 – 28 mm
- Sliding leaf seals: single, all-round
- Standards met: ZH 1/494prEN 12650 ≤ 8 mm between the sliding and fixed door leaves in accordance with CEN safety standards
TORMAX has developed a special and absolutely secure bolted and adhesive support for glass door leaves which disappears fully into the drive. No fixing points of any nature can be seen externally – the automatic sliding door opens as if by a ghostly hand. Yet another TORMAX contribution to an architecture which is perfection down to the last detail.